Lakes and Ladakh
Pangong and Tsomoriri!
- Tour Itinerary
- Inclusions & Exclusions
Leh is one of the most famous desert cities located in the Himalayas. An extravaganza of culture, beauty and excitement, Leh is a highly sought-after holiday destination. To behold this stunning expanse and its rich heritage by road is truly an experience like no other!
Lakes and Ladakh is a 5 Nights and 6 Days Tour starting and ending at Leh Airport. Undoubtedly one of the most sought-after destinations, Leh has so much culture and excitement to offer. Amidst an amalgamation of chants from the historic monasteries and the gushing rivers during whitewater rafting, you continue your journey.
Lakes and Ladakh offers a complete sight of Ladakh and the beautiful Lakes. Start your tour with getting acclimatised. Explore the local markets and have a sight of Leh city itself on Day 2. The third day takes you to the awe-inspiring Pangong Tso, the world’s highest saltwater lake located at an altitude of 4350 metres above sea level to Hanle and Tso Moriri on the fourth day. Travel back to Leh on the fifth day and bid farewell to the Land of Lamas on the thirteenth day.
This is a one-in-a-lifetime kind of experience as you wander high altitude lakes and navigate the depths of natural beauty, culture and majestic mountainscapes.
Arrive and Acclimatise
Pangong Lake via ChangLa Pass
Tsomoriri via Hanle
No details found.
Day 1 : Get Acclimatised!
Your PlanMeet our representative at Leh Airport (Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport) and get transferred to the Hotel. Check -in and relax. Spend your day getting used to the high altitude. You can go for a walk nearby if comfortable. Please note: Do not exert your body. If at any point of time you feel tired or uncomfortable then please go back to the Hotel and Relax.
Day 2: Explore Leh
Your PlanSpend the day exploring the beautiful city of Leh. You will be visiting Shanti Stupa that boasts a panoramic view of the city, War Memorial Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, the mysterious Magnetic Hill and the sensational confluence of the rivers Indus and Zanskar - Sangam Valley! If time permits, you can even visit the Spituk Monastery and the majestic Leh Palace. The focal point of the day - Zanskar River Rafting*, in Leh is one of the most adventurous activities in the world. This rafting is Grade 3+, the highest rating and ends at Sangam! After rafting, you drive back to Leh for dinner and stay for the night at the hotel. *Optional (River Rafting) - Cost not included in the package
Day 3: Leh to Pangong Tso via ChangLa Pass
Your PlanAfter breakfast, you set off on another exhilarating journey by SUV or Bikes (as per the package purchased) via the Chang La Pass, the world’s third highest motorable pass! You travel to Pangong Lake, situated at a height of 4350 metres above sea level, this is the world’s highest saltwater lake. With crystal clear waters, in every breathtaking shade of blue imaginable, this lake is one of the best attractions of Ladakh. Two-thirds of this lake lies in China while a third lies in India and freezes completely during the winter months. Dinner and stay for the night will be at our campsite. Dinner and stay for the night will be at our campsite.
Day 4: Pangong to Tso Moriri
Your PlanStart your day early and catch the phenomenal sunrise over Pangong Lake. Be sure to get some good pictures! After breakfast, you depart via Chushul. This route is dotted with tiny villages and remote areas and you cross Man, Merak, Tsaga village and Loma before you reach Hanle. Enroute Tsomoriri, cross 3 splendid lakes - Loma, Nyoma and Sumdo before you arrive at your destination for the day, Tso Moriri. Here you can take in one of the most peaceful high-altitude lakes in India, Tso Moriri lake. Approximately 28 km long, it is set against a backdrop of magnificent snow-covered mountains and encompassed by barren hills. Spend some time by the lake before heading to our campsite in Tso Moriri for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Tso Moriri to Leh
Your PlanYou will be starting the day early once again. After breakfast, you head for Namashang La pass. The roads are more or less dirt tracks only and you will only find a few parts with proper roads along this route. The descent from Namashang La takes you to Sumdo and across the Mahe bridge before you reach Chumathang. With a number of tiny villages along the way, you will next reach Kumdok followed by Upshi before finally reaching Leh. Dinner and stay for the night will be at the hotel in Leh.
Day 6: Departure
Your PlanThe tour ends after breakfast today, with a host of beautiful memories of an unforgettable trip. You will be dropped to Leh airport at your convenience.
- Pickup and Drop from Leh Airport
- Accommodation on triple occupancy/ double occupancy (as per the plan purchased) in hotels and camps as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast and dinner every day (Breakfast not included on Day 1).
- Ladakh sightseeing in SUV/ MUV/ Bike (as per package Purchased).
- Helmets for both Rider and Pillion (if opted for Bike Package).
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Bonfire night.
- Driver allowances, Toll Tax, SUV Parking Charges and Road Tax.
- Environment fees and Inner Line Permits.
- Lifetime memories.
- Any air/ train/ volvo bus fares to Leh or from Leh. Best fares, available on request.
- Extra meal other than mentioned in the plan. Breakfast on Day 1 is not included.
- Fuel for bikers
- Backup Vehicle and mechanic (Available on additional cost)
- Tour Guide (Available on additional Cost)
- Biking Gears (Gloves, Biking Jacket, Elbow or Knee Guards).
- Additional Activities cost, unless mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal expenses including Insurance, porterage, tips, laundry, etc.
- Any entry fees in Monuments and Monasteries.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances like cancellation or delay in flight/landslides/strike/roadblocks or any natural calamity, Charges to be paid by the traveller.
- Medical and transportation expenses in case of emergencies.
- Any kind of expense for lost/ misplaced / theft of personal belongings.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- 5% GST.
No details found.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing