Get Leh’D with Tsomoriri
See the unseen the Beauty of Ladakh!
- Tour Itinerary
- Inclusions & Exclusions
Leh is one of the most famous desert cities located in the Himalayas. An extravaganza of culture, beauty and excitement, Leh is a highly sought-after holiday destination. To behold this stunning expanse and its rich heritage by road is truly an experience like no other!
You begin your journey exploring the local markets and sights of Leh city itself. Amidst the chants from the historic monasteries and the gushing rivers during whitewater rafting, you spend the first two days revelling in the splendour of Leh. The third day takes you via Khardung La pass – one of the highest motorable passes in the world, to the majestic Nubra Valley. The fourth day is to explore the tiny hamlet of Turtuk and the silver sand dunes of Hunder. Your journey onward on the next day takes you along the Shyok Valley, one of the least-travelled routes in the world to the awe-inspiring Pangong Tso, the world’s highest saltwater lake located at an altitude of 4350 metres above sea level before heading to Tso Moriri on the sixth day.
The journey to Tso Moriri is over rough terrain – through tiny, remote villages and along riverine mountain roads and is an absolutely thrilling adventure in itself! The seventh day sees you leaving early to begin your journey back to Leh.
An unparalleled experience as you wander geographical highs and navigate the depths of natural beauty, culture and the arid mountainscapes of Leh, this should definitely be on everyone’s bucket list.
Arrival and Acclimatisation
Leh Local Sightseeing
Nubra Valley via Khardung La
No details found.
Day 1: Arrival and Acclimatisation
UntitledPick up will be from Leh airport after which you will be taken to your hotel. Today is to get acclimated to the weather. Spend the day relaxing and explore the striking city in the evening. You can visit the local markets, Jama Masjid in the city centre, relish a cup of coffee at the german bakery and take a walk to Shanti Stupa for a stunning view of the sunset. *Please note - don’t exert yourself. If you feel tired at any point in the day, please head back to the hotel.
Day 2: Explore Leh
Your PlanSpend the day exploring the beautiful city of Leh. You will be visiting Shanti Stupa (if you haven’t visited it already on Day 1) that boasts a panoramic view of the city, War Memorial Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, the mysterious Magnetic Hill and the sensational confluence of the rivers Indus and Zanskar - Sangam Valley! If time permits, you can even visit the Spituk Monastery and the majestic Leh Palace. The focal point of the day - Zanskar River Rafting*, in Leh is one of the most adventurous activities in the world. This rafting is Grade 3+, the highest rating and ends at Sangam! After rafting, you drive back to Leh for dinner and stay for the night at the hotel. *Optional (River Rafting) - Cost not included in the package
Day 3: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La
Your PlanGear up for the most adventurous excursion of the trip - Leh to Nubra via Khardung La - one of the highest motorable passes in the world! Today’s journey begins after breakfast taking you across South Pullu, along the Khardung village followed by North Pullu. Next, you finally cross the awe-inspiring Khardung La pass, which at about 5600 metres is one of the highest motorable passes in the world to reach Nubra. Your last stop for the day before you reach the desert region of Hunder, is at the Diskit Monastery - the oldest and largest monastery in Nubra Valley followed by an off-road thrill experience on an ATV in the desert*. Dinner and stay for the night will be at our campsite in Nubra. *ATV is optional. Cost for the same is not included in the package.
Day 4: Turtuk
Your PlanYou leave for the Turtuk village in the morning. Not limited to the name, the village itself is one of a kind. This is the last major Indian settlement before the Line of Control, making it the last village on the Indo-Pak border! You can explore the village and its rich history before heading back to Hunder. *Please note, travel to Turtuk will depend on the weather and the condition of the roads. If the Shyok route is not in good condition, you will travel back to Leh. In this case, visiting Turtuk will not be possible.
Day 5: Nubra to Pangong Tso
Your PlanAfter breakfast today, you have some time to enjoy the sand dunes in the cold, crisp desert air of Hunder before you depart for Pangong Tso via the Shyok Valley. As beautiful as it is, this valley of the Shyok river is popularly known as the river of death because of how difficult it is and is not often selected for a travel route. You reach Pangong Tso, the world’s highest saltwater lake at an altitude of 4350 metres above sea level, by evening. With crystal clear waters, in every breathtaking shade of blue imaginable, this lake is one of the best attractions of Ladakh. Dinner and stay for the night will be at our campsite.
Day 6: Pangong Tso to Tso Moriri
Your PlanStart your day early and catch the phenomenal sunrise over Pangong Lake. Be sure to get some good pictures! After breakfast, you depart via Chushul. This route is dotted with tiny villages and remote areas and you cross Man, Merak, Tsaga village and Loma before you reach Hanle. Hanle is a tiny village, home to the Indian Astronomical Observatory - the second largest in the world. After taking a halt an Hanle, the 150 km trip also has you pass three splendid lakes - Loma, Nyoma and Sumdo before you arrive at your destination for the day, Tso Moriri. Here you can relax at one of the most peaceful high-altitude lakes in India, Tso Moriri lake. Approximately 28 km long, it is set against a backdrop of magnificent snow-covered mountains and encompassed by barren hills. Spend some time by the lake before heading to our campsite in Tso Moriri for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 7: Tso Moriri to Leh
Your PlanYou will be starting the day early once again. After breakfast, you head for Namashang La pass. The roads are more or less dirt tracks only and you will only find a few parts with proper roads along this route. The descent from Namashang La takes you to Sumdo and across the Mahe bridge before you reach Chumathang. With a number of tiny villages along the way, you will next reach Kumdok followed by Upshi before finally reaching Leh. Dinner and stay for the night will be at the hotel in Leh.
Day 8: Departure
Your PlanThe tour ends after breakfast today, with a host of beautiful memories of an unforgettable trip. You will be dropped to Leh airport at your convenience.
- Pickup and Drop from Leh Airport
- Accommodation on triple occupancy/ double occupancy (as per the plan purchased) in hotels and camps as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast and dinner every day (Breakfast not included on Day 1).
- Tour Guides.
- Dedicated HM Tour Captain.
- Oxygen Cylinder and First-Aid Kit throughout the journey in case of Emergency.
- Ladakh sightseeing in SUV/ MUV/ Bike – RE 500CC (as per package Purchased).
- Helmets for both Rider and Pillion.
- Complimentary fuel tank for bikers (1 tank per bike).
- Backup Vehicle and Bike Mechanic.
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Bonfire nights.
- Driver allowances, Toll Tax, SUV Parking Charges and Road Tax.
- Environment fees and Inner Line Permits.
- Lifetime memories.
- Any air/ train/ volvo bus fares to Leh or from Leh. Best fares, available on request.
- Extra meal other than mentioned in the plan. Breakfast on Day 1 is not included.
- Fuel for bikers (the fuel is to be shared amongst the riders).
- Biking Gears (Gloves, Biking Jacket, Elbow or Knee Guards).
- Additional Activities cost, unless mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal expenses including Insurance, porterage, tips, laundry, etc.
- Any entry fees in Monuments and Monasteries.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances like cancellation or delay in flight/landslides/strike/roadblocks or any natural calamity, Charges to be paid by the traveller.
- Medical and transportation expenses in case of emergencies.
- Any kind of expense for lost/ misplaced / theft of personal belongings.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- 5% GST.
Package (Mode of Transport)
Cost (Per Person)
1. The above mentioned cost is per person cost.
2. Room Sharing on the above mentioned cost is on Triple Sharing Basis. For Double Sharing an additional amount (depending upon the Package Type) will be charged extra.
3. Above mentioned Price is only for Indian Nationals.
4. For Bike Package, we advice you have proper safety gears for both rider and pillion.
5. If you're looking to explore the destination with your own gang, we'll be happy to curate a customised Travel Plan for you!
6. 5% GST Extra.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing