Get Leh’D! Leh to Leh
- Tour Itinerary
- Inclusions & Exclusions
Known as the Land of High Passes, Ladakh truly is one of the most enchanting places one can visit. To behold the stunning beauty and rich culture of this region by road is an experience like no other!
Get Leh’D Leh to Leh is a 6 Nights and 7 Days Tour starting and ending at Leh Airport. Undoubtedly one of the most sought-after destinations, Leh has so much culture and excitement to offer. Amidst an amalgamation of chants from the historic monasteries and the gushing rivers during whitewater rafting, you continue your journey. Enjoy the Local Sightseeing and Zanskar River Rafting on the second day of your tour. The third day takes you via Chang La pass to explore the majestic beauty of the Pangong Lake area while the journey onward on the next day takes you to the Nubra Valley via Shyok, one of the least-travelled routes in the world! The fourth and fifth days are to explore the Nubra Valley, Hunder and Turtuk regions. The sixth day finds you crossing the Khardung La pass – the highest motorable pass in the world! On the seventh day, Bid farewell to the Land of Lamas.
This is a one-in-a-lifetime kind of experience as you wander geographical highs and navigate the depths of natural beauty, culture and majestic mountainscapes.
Leh Local Sightseeing
Pangong Tso via ChangLa Pass
Nubra Valley via Shyok
Hundar – Turtuk – Hundar
Leh via KhardungLa Pass
No details found.
Day 1 : Get Acclimatised!
UntitledMeet our representative at Leh Airport (Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport) and get transferred to the Hotel. Check -in and relax. Spend your day getting used to the high altitude. You can go for a walk nearby if comfortable. Please note: Do not exert your body. If at any point of time you feel tired or uncomfortable then please go back to the Hotel and Relax.
Day 2: Explore Leh
Your PlanSpend the day exploring the beautiful city of Leh. You will be visiting Shanti Stupa that boasts a panoramic view of the city, War Memorial Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, the mysterious Magnetic Hill and the sensational confluence of the rivers Indus and Zanskar - Sangam Valley! If time permits, you can even visit the Spituk Monastery and the majestic Leh Palace. The focal point of the day - Zanskar River Rafting*, in Leh is one of the most adventurous activities in the world. This rafting is Grade 3+, the highest rating and ends at Sangam! After rafting, you drive back to Leh for dinner and stay for the night at the hotel. *Optional (River Rafting) - Cost not included in the package
Day 3: Leh to Pangong Tso via ChangLa Pass
Your PlanAfter breakfast, you set off on another exhilarating journey by SUV or Bikes (as per the package purchased) via the Chang La Pass, the world’s third highest motorable pass! You travel to Pangong Lake, situated at a height of 4350 metres above sea level, this is the world’s highest saltwater lake. With crystal clear waters, in every breathtaking shade of blue imaginable, this lake is one of the best attractions of Ladakh. Two-thirds of this lake lies in China while a third lies in India and freezes completely during the winter months. Dinner and stay for the night will be at our campsite. Dinner and stay for the night will be at our campsite.
Day 4: Pangong Tso to Nubra Valley via Shyok
Your PlanWitness the awe-inspiring sunrise over the Pangong lake to begin your day. Be sure to get some good pictures! After breakfast, you depart for Nubra Valley along the least travelled route. This route is along the Shyok Valley of the Shyok river. It is popularly known as the river of death since the route is a difficult one and hardly opted for. You reach Nubra Valley by late afternoon giving you a chance to enjoy the sand dunes in the cold desert of Hunder. Later that evening, you can even get a camel ride on the two-humped bactrian camels. Dinner and stay for the night will be at Hunder.
Day 5: Turtuk
Your PlanYou leave for the Turtuk village in the morning. Not limited to the name, the village itself is one of a kind. This is the last major Indian settlement before the Line of Control, making it the last village on the Indo-Pak border! You can explore the village and its rich history before heading back to Hunder to have a Celebration Party! *Please note, travel to Turtuk will depend on the weather and the condition of the roads. If the Shyok route is not in good condition, you will travel back to Leh. In this case, visiting Turtuk will not be possible.
Day 6: Nubra Valley to Leh via KhardungLa Pass
Your PlanWith each day bringing a new adventure, why should today be any different? Your first stop for the day will be the Diskit Monastery (in case you were unable to visit it the day before). The beautiful, milky-white monastery is the oldest and largest one in Nubra! You can also try the off-road thrill on an ATV in the desert!* Today’s exhilarating journey then takes you across Khardung La, which at about 5400 metres is one of the highest motorable passes in the world! Travel along North Pullu and Khardung village with a halt at North Pullu for lunch. You then continue onward to South Pullu and reach Leh by evening. Depending on the time you reach Leh, you have the opportunity to go shopping that evening. Dinner and stay for the night will be at the hotel in Leh. *Optional (ATV) - Cost not included in the package
Day 7 : Departure
Your PlanBid farewell to the Land of Lamas. The tour reaches its end after breakfast today, with a plethora of bewitching memories to keep you company until we see you again!
- Pickup and Drop from Leh Airport
- Accommodation on triple occupancy/ double occupancy (as per the plan purchased) in hotels and camps as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast and dinner every day (Breakfast not included on Day 1).
- Tour Guides.
- Dedicated HM Tour Captain.
- Oxygen Cylinder and First-Aid Kit throughout the journey in case of Emergency.
- Ladakh sightseeing in SUV/ MUV/ Bike – RE 500CC (as per package Purchased).
- Helmets for both Rider and Pillion.
- Complimentary fuel tank for bikers (1 tank per bike).
- Backup Vehicle and Bike Mechanic.
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Bonfire nights.
- Driver allowances, Toll Tax, SUV Parking Charges and Road Tax.
- Environment fees and Inner Line Permits.
- Lifetime memories.
- Any air/ train/ volvo bus fares to Leh or from Leh. Best fares, available on request.
- Extra meal other than mentioned in the plan. Breakfast on Day 1 is not included.
- Fuel for bikers (the fuel is to be shared amongst the riders).
- Biking Gears (Gloves, Biking Jacket, Elbow or Knee Guards).
- Additional Activities cost, unless mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal expenses including Insurance, porterage, tips, laundry, etc.
- Any entry fees in Monuments and Monasteries.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances like cancellation or delay in flight/landslides/strike/roadblocks or any natural calamity, Charges to be paid by the traveller.
- Medical and transportation expenses in case of emergencies.
- Any kind of expense for lost/ misplaced / theft of personal belongings.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- 5% GST.
Package (Mode of Transport)
Cost (Per Person)
1. The above mentioned cost is per person cost.
2. Room Sharing on the above mentioned cost is on Triple Sharing Basis. For Double Sharing an additional amount (depending upon the Package Type) will be charged extra.
3. Above mentioned Price is only for Indian Nationals.
4. For Bike Package, we advice you have proper safety gears for both rider and pillion.
5. If you're looking to explore the destination with your own gang, we'll be happy to curate a customised Travel Plan for you!
6. 5% GST Extra.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing