A Road Trip to the Kingdom of Dragons
- Tour Itinerary
- Inclusions & Exclusions
Bhutan is a small nation situated in the mountainous regions of the Eastern Himalayan range, tucked between India and Tibet. Offering stunning views of the surrounding mountains and ravines, Bhutan is peppered with dense forests, serpentine streams and lush valleys making it one of the most exotic destinations one can visit.
You begin your journey at Siliguri where after a quick tour briefing you are introduced to your bikes. You cross the India-Bhutan border as you head towards your first destination, Phuentsholing. The second day leaves you to explore the beautiful city and its diverse communities and heritage. On the third day, you leave for Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan and get a chance to experience its throbbing nightlife while the next day has you exploring Thimphu’s many monasteries and locales. The fifth day takes you to Punakha, another beautiful city via the Dochula pass that offers a majestic view of the Himalayas. Your next stop is the gateway to Bhutan, Paro, where you spend the sixth and seventh days, with the seventh taking you on a trek to the famous Tiger’s Nest Monastery. The trip culminates on the eighth day as you journey back to Siliguri.
Bhutan’s unique landscapes and the enthralling heritage make it a haven for nature enthusiasts, travellers and couples alike and to behold this stunning expanse and its rich heritage by road is truly an experience like no other! Steeped in mystery and a cultural diversity that can seldom be found, it is an enthralling destination that promises to charm and enrich all who visit!
Siliguri to Phuentsholing
Punakha via Dochula Pass
Hike to Taktshang Goemba
No details found.
Day 1: Siliguri to Phuentsholing
Your PlanArrive in Siliguri and meet our representative at the Bagdogra airport itself. Head to the hotel and get some quick rest followed by an orientation and tour briefing later. You will then be introduced to your bikes to begin the journey towards Phuentsholing. Upon completing the formalities at the India-Bhutan border, you reach the hotel where we will be waiting for you to celebrate with a Welcome Party! Stay for the night will be at the hotel.
Day 2: Explore Phuentsholing
Your PlanToday post breakfast, spend the day exploring the beautiful city of Phuentsholing. Known for its perfect mix of Bhutanese, Indian and Nepalese communities, Phuentsholing is home to numerous shrines and monasteries, exhibiting sheer grace and beauty! Dinner and stay for the night will be at the hotel.
Day 3: Phuentsholing to Thimphu
Your PlanAfter breakfast, you begin your journey from Phuentsholing to Thimphu - the capital city of Bhutan. Along the way, you witness some spectacular views of the lush valleys and snowy mountainside. Once you reach Thimphu, you have the day to yourself to visit the local market and do some shopping following which you get a chance to experience Thimpu’s striking nightlife in the evening. Dinner and stay for the night will be at the hotel.
Day 4: Explore Thimphu
Your PlanStart your day with a sublime view of the sunrise. After breakfast, you spend the day visiting the many amazing monasteries in Thimphu like Changangkha, Lhakhang and Zangtho Pelri Lhakhang; the Buddha Dordenma Statue, which is one of the largest in the world followed by some shopping. Dinner and stay for the night will be at the hotel.
Day 5: Thimphu to Punakha/ Wangdue Phodrang via Dochula Pass
Your PlanStart your day early after breakfast and head towards Punakha / Wangdue Phodrang via Dochula Pass which offers a stunning 360 degree panoramic view of the majestic Himalayas. Once you reach Punakha, known for the famous Punakha Dzong, you can take some rest and spend the day relaxing. Dinner and stay for the night will be at the hotel.
Day 6: Punakha to Paro
Your PlanYou begin your journey for Paro after breakfast today. Popular as the gateway to Bhutan and well known for its regal, imposing architecture, Paro hosts numerous palaces and monasteries which resonate the city’s history and culture which you can explore in the evening. Dinner and stay for the night will be at Paro.
Day 7: Hike to Taktshang Goemba
Your PlanTaktshang Goemba, also known as ‘The Tiger's Nest Monastery’ is sanctified as one of Bhutan's most sacred religious sites. Today, you hike up to the monastery which is only accessible by a two hour trek. The Buddhist temple here, was built on a cliff 3120 metres above sea level and is a prominent symbol of Bhutanese culture. Being on a cliff, the temple offers a breathtaking view of the neighbouring mountains and hills. Dinner and stay for the night will be at Paro.
Day 8: Back to Siliguri
Your PlanAfter breakfast, you depart for Siliguri once again as your journey takes you across gurgling streams, along beautiful, lush terrain and snow-covered peaks. Dinner and stay for the night will be at Siliguri.
Day 9: Departure
Your PlanThe tour ends after breakfast today, with a host of beautiful memories of an unforgettable trip. We hope to see you again soon!
- Airport pickup from Siliguri
- Accommodation on triple occupancy/ double occupancy (as per the plan purchased) in hotels and camps as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast and dinner every day (Breakfast not included in Day 1).
- Tour Guides.
- Dedicated HM Tour Captain.
- Oxygen Cylinder and First-Aid Kit throughout the journey in case of Emergency.
- Siliguri to Bhutan in SUV/ MUV / Bike (As per the Package Purchased)
- Bhutan sightseeing in SUV/ MUV/ Bike – RE 500CC (as per package Purchased).
- Helmets for both Rider and Pillion.
- Fuel For Bikers
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Bonfire nights.
- Welcome party.
- Driver allowances, Toll Tax, SUV Parking Charges and Road Tax.
- Lifetime memories.
- Any air/ train/ volvo bus fares to Siliguri or from Siliguri. Best fares, available on request.
- Extra meal other than mentioned in the plan. Breakfast on Day 1 is not included.
- Tourism Fee of INR 1200 per day
- Any entry fees in Monuments and Monasteries (Approx Cost INR 3000 – INR 5000)
- Fuel for bikers with Own Bike Package
- Biking Gears (Gloves, Biking Jacket, Elbow or Knee Guards).
- Additional Activities cost, unless mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal expenses including Insurance, porterage, tips, laundry, etc.
- In case of any unforeseen circumstances like cancellation or delay in flight/landslides/strike/roadblocks or any natural calamity, Charges to be paid by the traveller.
- Medical and transportation expenses in case of emergencies.
- Any kind of expense for lost/ misplaced / theft of personal belongings.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- 5% GST.
Package (Mode of Transport)
Cost (Per Person)
1. The above mentioned cost is per person cost.
2. Room Sharing on the above mentioned cost is on Triple Sharing Basis. For Double Sharing an additional amount (depending upon the Package Type) will be charged extra.
3. Above mentioned Price is only for Indian Nationals.
4. Kindly Note: Tourism Fee of INR 1200 will be charged extra per person per day.
5. For Bike Package, we advice you have proper safety gears for both rider and pillion.
6. If you're looking to explore the destination with your own gang, we'll be happy to curate a customised Travel Plan for you!
7. 5% GST Extra.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing